Marketing For Dummies
Covers everything from essential marketing principles and techniques to the latest methods and trends
Want to sharpen your marketing skills to promote your products and services? Whether you re introducing a new product or jumpstarting your existing marketing plans, Marketing For Dummies, 3rd Edition, helps you get a handle on such basic marketing concepts as the four P s-product, pricing, positioning, and placement - and boost your sales with innovative new approaches.
Packed with over 25 percent new and revised material, this practical, savvy, guide shows you how to treat every aspect of interacting with customers-including customer service and the product itself - as an opportunity to grow the organization. You ll learn how to prepare hard-hitting campaigns, plan a marketing budget and stick to it, and seize new opportunities to increase customer awareness and appreciation of your product or service.
- Explains Internet and search engine marketing to work for you
- Helps you identify customers where you least expect them
- Offers tips on using online resources to size up competitors
- Covers effective product positioning in a crowded marketplace
- Introduces guerilla and global marketing
You don t have to be a marketing genius to expand your customer base and boost sales, but you will need a little help from Marketing For Dummies, 3rd Edition.